SO we recap Paripanna:

When you said "And I think you (Yanks) are doing more damage at  Mr.
Darboe's  chances of becoming  president than what you  perceived Mr. Drammeh is
doing" you meant that by confronting and  educating Dramane on Ousainou's
honour, that Yanks is doing more damage at Mr.  Darboe's chances of becoming
President of Gambia than how much Dramane is  affecting Ousainou's chances of
becoming President of Gambia, and that Dramane  may be part of the gang of
Green boy idiots????

I will assure you that the best antidote to Green boys is RED Boys.
Haruna.

In a message dated 4/26/2009 3:57:50 A.M. Eastern Daylight Time,