Bro Buhary,

Greetings!

While having GRTS on satellite TV is a positive development which will make many people to view it, but the scary part here- Jammeh's griots and 'bumbaw' lickers (Momodou Sanyang and Co) constantly abused the services. The TV is a state apparatus, no doubt.  It is all about Jammeh's madness. That creates an unfair news broadcasting where only the APRC programs are being featured and the opposition members down-played. Since the emergence of the false witch-craft activity, never a time was it featured on GRTS those women raped, the men robbed and the forceful feeding of kubeyjara concoction to innocent Gambians. Chief Manneh's ordeal will never have a forum; April 10th and 11th will never be featured; etc...You either have to see Jammeh shaking hands with outside diplomats, or making some false pretense as a farmer at his Kannillai farm and zoo. This leaves you with no choice. I am sure both of you share this notch. Notwitstanding, I personally support the idea of having the GRTS on satellite TV, with hope of a new system of Governance soon.

Merci,
yj