Bro Mballow I hope they will take Hed of your advise.

 Let modesty be the rule of  observance.

From: Saihou Mballow <[log in to unmask]>
To: [log in to unmask]
Sent: Wednesday, April 22, 2009 5:57:55 AM
Subject: Let's move on for the interest of one Gambia.

Dear brothers, sisters and friends,
                                                                  in our honest view, Gambia is at a crossroads in which Gambians and friends of The Gambia are presented with choices. Despite our individual differences, political and otherwise, the death of our nation is taking place right before our eyes and the country is taken hostage by the present regime. Please, if we are serious in helping free the nation from this tyrant, we should depart from our current way of launching personal attacks against our opposition political leaders who are on the ground. Let's give them the support so that one day we will tell the world look we are mature people and we have made President Jammeh's regime a history.

Again, we have an opportunity to save our country by engaging in serious give and take discussions among ourselves and leaders  at the workplaces, restaurants, forums, homes and so fort to effect peaceful democratic change.

Let's not forget that Mr.Jammeh has unleashed his hired pen brigades to join us at any level and at any proposed venue for unity discussions that we are headed for another futile result. Please, we must not give in to a gang of scoundrels who make their living at the expense of our people by supporting a ruthless regime that depends on violence to keep it in power.

I would end by thanking Mr. Suntou Touray and Mr. Mathew Jallow, after speaking to them this evening pertaining to serious and urgent issues in the country,  we all agreed that we should move on promote unity and open new pages to sound this alarm to our political leadership to get its act together in order to coordinate a clear, coherent and unified  alternative vision to the Jammeh's regime.

Saihou