Suntou, JDAM, Malang, Kukeh, Jabou, Charlo & Associates,

I am considering revising my position on Gunjur. However, I'd like to know one thing. You guys are the most complicated people on God's green earth. How did you almost successfully morph dabanani into Gunjur Nkolu???? Now I was focused on dabanani (Ballera Worowula), when Wandifaa and Kukeh cunningly commuted that to the Gunjur Nkolu organisation. I am afraid they will then merge it into the honourable Kombo Sillah Association for which I have immense admiration.

Gunjur Nkolu or Kombo Sillah as well as the Gambisara, Sinchu Balia, Betabrufut, Kanilai farms, Ghana Town, Kiang Nkolu, Kosemar, and Kaur Nkolu are not secret societies. These folk do wonderful work and ought to be emulated. That is why Wandifaa, Jabou, and Kukeh wish to take cover among them. I am informed that my Sarahuleh family just built and inaugurated a mosque in Gambisara. They are the most industrious of Africa's tribes and are celebrated for similar community efforts in Mali. The only thing I advise them is to resist the temptation of a tribe-only or religion-only theme in their community development efforts. I have been and am still proud of the Gunjur, Sukuta, Brufut, Kanilai, and Kiang folk, not to forrrrrget Saareh Gubu. I think more communities need to emulate them and I encourage Yahya to enable and not hinder such community efforts. In fact, he ought to include in his policy-making, some subvention, no-interest loans, grants (land and funding), and other amenity allocations to these community organisations. Most universities in the US grew out of a land-grant scheme by the federal government. SO instead of Taf-Taf-Yahya bereft of gardens theft of brufut land, he ought to initiate Yahya-Mbarodi shining cities on konkos.

This will help alleviate the astronomical youth unemployment figures and will strengthen communities to withstand future global phenomena. Gambia's development will necessarily come from Gambians and their communities. It cannot be mandated, regulated, or brow-beat, and it certainly cannot be encouraged with indiscriminate poisoning and white-elephant projects. Religion must be removed from governance. Any religion. Let the muslims and christians go. Do not enslave their consciences or jail them at Marina Parade. That diminishes their value for personal salvations.

Now then. Unless I get undisputed evidence that dabanani is synonymous with Gunjur Nkolu and or Kombo Sillah (excepting Wandifaa's efforts to obfuscate), I shall continue to consider it a secret society and it shall remain on my chopping block for when I become President of the Republic of Gambia.

Lang, what did Gunjur send Sukutarians to fight for? To fight who? Did you send them to fight for themselves and they confused that with sending them to war on Gunjur's behalf??? It could just have been a big misunderstanding. Maybe we can explain to the honourable Charlo that Gunjur was only encouraging Sukuta to stand up for herself. You said without pay. Why would they expect to be paid for their own emancipation??? Did Gunjur promise to pay them and then reneged on that promisory??? If that is the case, I am sure we can make retrospective restitutive payments (if by installment) with interest and inflation taken into account. And what was the consideration for the war??? Was the promise to pay based on Sukuta's performance in the notorious war??? And how did Sukuta perform in the war??? That will affect Gunjur's liabilities. From what I can see, it seems the two are partners in crime or exaltation and therefore probably the same people deep down. Hepp me out.

So JDAM and Malang, if you were Halifa, how would you have handled the "witch-hunting" ruse of Yahya's mass poisoning of Gambians??? BTW, I am not privy to any of Yahya's secrets. That is because he doesn't have any secrets as far as I am concerned. I am always a step ahead of his schemes and I have my own antedotes to his crimes. Even the ones he is contemplating but hasn't completed them yet. A good number of Yahya's crimes are completed on malignant advice from jesters, sycophants, and garden variety thieves. Yahya himself is not a bad man. He just doesn't know much and the other idiots around him are taking advantage of that deficit in acumen if to save their own bacon (hide) {Suntou - this is different from beacon of hope. Take note}.
Haruna.
I don't know about dabanani. I heard there was a soccer team in Gunjur with the same name. That is what I