Mams, you got me and you thoroughly confused. You're a beautiful man. And I do love you. Did you know Tiger is at The Players at Ponte Vedra Beach??? Haruna.

-----Original Message-----
From: Edie Sidibeh <[log in to unmask]>
To: [log in to unmask]
Sent: Fri, 8 May 2009 4:31 am
Subject: Re: Yahya's mass poisoning campaign and Halifa's solo 5th fact-finding / Mams.

--- On Fri, 8/5/09, Haruna Darbo <[log in to unmask]> wrote:

Yes Sir, Misery does very well need a company but a bad minded person does not because he/she always want to rule over everybody. Edi

I see you like to talk Mams. Just follow my notes for now. Haruna. Goat cheese!!! From a dead cow's milk!!! MQJGDT. Darbo. I want you to know you don't need unity for singular integrity. Also, if one man got a revelation on demarche, but the demarche is flawed, he ought not seek the unity of others in that demarche. It is what is called a red herring Mams. Bye!!! Misery does love company dudn't it???