IS New York City Still a Target for Terror?

http://www.cnn.com/2009/CRIME/05/21/ny.bomb.plot/index.html

The above news article is linked from CNN Online. That's why I don't want to
live in New York. I am sure Newyorkers can argue their case better. After
the unjustified 9/11 attack on innocent people, similar ploys has since came
to be discovered -including a one time electricity blackout, bridge attacks
et cetera...With the wars in Afgan and Iraq, it is certain that a pending
revenge sits somewhere in the instincts of some affected families. While it
may apparently seem subsided, all indications are that the game is not over
yet. Personally, I disagreed with the un-justified wars in those countries
(Iraq, Afgan, et cetera..) and I condemn them, just like I condemned the
World Trade Center blast and any other ploy to destroy humanity whether on
American soil or outside. Whatever happened to table-talk diplomacy, I think
it is time for a break. Both terror adminstrations (Gov'ts) and terror
groups (individuals & alqaida, etc..) should come to a complete halt. In the
best interest of the world, humanity and peaceful co-existence..."live and
let live." If you agree with it, pass it around.

Down with terror!
Down with hypocrisy!!
Down with arrogance!!!

yj

--
yj

There is no god but Allah and Muhammad is His messenger.

いいいいいいいいいいいいいいいいいいいいいいいいいいいいい