Kukeh, is this you???
I love it when folk just come back here after months of absence like we haven't been missing them!! What is wrong with these people. At least a Hello would be great or haa y'all doin'. But no. they just casually rejoin us not even knowing if one of us has expired the previous day. There ought to be a premium on being here. Or I'm gonna stop missing folk. I'm sick o' this. And where's Ginny? I suppose she's gonna also come moseyin' in here like there's no tomorrow.

On this list thingy Kukeh, it could very well be a French-Gambian or a Brazillian-Gambian or some permutation of sorts. Gambian is always subordinate to compound citizenship. Mainly according to how the folk call themselves on the manifest. Then again ............. Haruna.