Bethpage Black. I'm thinking of having a party that Friday. Invited guests RSVP only. Just watch it on TV. CBS. If you don't have CBS, you might consider moving from the cavernous concentric ditches closer to civilized life. Haruna. No Mams. Not Suomi. Fjords!!!!! Allahu Wakubaru. Why do you guys get so excited for no reason? I wish I had your adrenaline levels. I'd turn this world topsy turvy. いいいいいいいいいいいいいいいいいいいいいいいいいいいいい To unsubscribe/subscribe or view archives of postings, go to the Gambia-L Web interface at: http://listserv.icors.org/archives/gambia-l.html