Haruna,

We've worked for months to get to this point, and now the big day has arrived.

I can't thank you enough for all that you've done.? Your work on the campaign trail has been an inspiration.? This past weekend, we had volunteers calling voters on their cell phones while they were walking in between houses canvassing.?? Another woman made calls for 8 hours despite an awful cold - she almost lost her voice - because she was so committed to our campaign and the need for new ideas in Richmond.

Now there's only one more thing left to do: vote today. The polls will be open until 7:00 PM this evening, so please bring your friends, family and neighbors with you.? This could come right down to the wire, so every last vote could make the difference.? If you need assistance, call (888)-9VA-2009, and someone will help you.

If you make me your nominee, I'll wake up every day taking the fight to Bob McDonnell, and I'll build on the work of Mark Warner and Tim Kaine so we can create the jobs of the future and keep Virginia moving forward.?

Best,

Terry

P.S.? If you're in the Arlington area tonight, please join us at the Westin Arlington Gateway, 801 N. Glebe Rd., at 7:15 PM to celebrate a great campaign

いいいいいいいいいいいいいいいいいいいいいいいいいいいいい

いいいいいいいいいいいいいいいいいいいいいいいいいいいいい