----- Original Message -----
From: [log in to unmask] href="mailto:[log in to unmask]">Sherifo Camara
To: [log in to unmask] href="mailto:[log in to unmask]">[log in to unmask]
Cc: [log in to unmask] href="mailto:[log in to unmask]">[log in to unmask]
Sent: Friday, June 12, 2009 8:35 PM
Subject: iNVITATION

The Gambian Canadian Cultural Association of Toronto is once again inviting  Gambians and the Gambian friends living in the  (GTA) greater Toronto area( to join our tasty summer family Barbecue.

WHEN? Saturday June 20, 2009

WHERE? at High Park, area one,near Bloor Street and High Park Subway Station.

Tickets. $40.00 for families $20.00 for a single person
The event will start at 11: am  till 6:pm. We look forward to welcome you all.
For information, please call Gambian centre (416 244 3969) or (647 899 9313)

Sherrifo Camara