Mams, what is the currency of Suomi? I would greatly appreciate it if you,
Saiks, and Fye could assist me with our friends in Norway, Sweden, Finland,
 and Denmark. I know Sweden's is the Korona. I'm not so sure about the
rest.  Haruna. Hep me out folks.

In a message dated 6/9/2009 10:31:16 A.M. Eastern Daylight Time,