From: Haruna Darbo <[log in to unmask]>
Subject: Re: Please Subscribe
To: [log in to unmask]
Date: Sunday, 7 June, 2009, 4:54 PM

And how do we know who killed the aunt of Yahya?

And don't tell me
you've been here all the while when you are not speaking. And this Hurrican
person, why can't you introduce him/her to us before asking us to accept
Hurrican in our community in your honour? Can't Hurrican forward an introduction
through you before being subscribed? I mean we don't know this person and you're
bent on shoving them down our community's throat. Who do you think you are? How
do we know this Hurrican is not a mass e-murderer?

Haruna. I reserve
judgement on Hurrican until Hurrican introduces Carter to us and shares with us
why Hurrican wants to be a part of our friggin community. MQJGDT.
Darbo.