Thanks Haruna, it was hollywood proper. We await the real deal.
suntou

--- On Sun, 7/6/09, Haruna Darbo <[log in to unmask]> wrote:

From: Haruna Darbo <[log in to unmask]>
Subject: Re: Movie filming in my backyard.Scenes from my home. Enjoy the slide-show
To: [log in to unmask]
Date: Sunday, 7 June, 2009, 7:41 PM

Suntou here are some pictures from Five killers filming. Thanx. Haruna.

In a message dated 5/17/2009 10:56:55 P.M. Eastern Daylight Time, [log in to unmask] writes:
I'm not sure if you really know what Fisiriwalleyaa means. It actually means ungratefulness. My Allah has guided me that I must show grace and be thankful (to him) for my life, health, and strength each second of each minute of each hour, of each day. And that I must be thankful to my fellow through whom he(Allah) affords me grace and inspiration.

I thought I'd get the fundamentals out of the way.

Now then; I am aware that Gambia is under duress and extreme melancholy. The question then becomes: How do you and me relieve these and those extremeties for Gambia? Look very closely at the lives and demarches of the folk you mentioned as prospects for honoraria and grace. Firstly, I do not think they are all Gambian. Second, of the ones who may be Gambian, the scope of their demarche is at best limited to their self-interest or community. Thirdly, any goodwill brought to a certain portion of Gambian society necessarily diminishes another portion of that same society particularly if it yielded further division among the peoples of Gambia. The trick therefore is to recognize value in life. And that transcends ephemeral honour of gallantry and religious expedition.

Now then; I thought I stopped JDAM in his tracks regarding his disdain of my "inordiante" focus on things Mali, but I may be found wanting in dimensions. I encourage all of you to consider my demarche in the service of democratic life. Its nurturing, and its affordability for all peoples of the world. Mali and La Guinea or that territory and peoples belonging to the confluences of the Fouta rivers and their headwaters happen to be the cradle of civilisation for all West Africa and indeed anything Mali is necessarily Gambia, Senegal, La Guinea, Bissau, SierraLeone, native Liberia, the Ivory Coast, Ghana, Burkina Faso, Togo, Cameroon, Nigeria, and Benin. Consider this: If all life is water, then the commutation of such life on land is primarily manifest in the highlands as the waters recede. Don't make me go religious on your arse. Suffice it to say that yourself appreciates the multiple ways to skin a cat. Well consider my preponderant focus on Mali to be one of those ways. Now go away.

All west Africa needs my and your services and so does the UK, USA, Algeria, Somalia, the Soudan, Sweden, Norway, Italy, Spain, The Netherlands, The Benelux countries, Les pays Bas, Papua, Tananarive, Australia, Braseel, Argentina, Japan, The Koreas, China, Russia, and Turkmenistan, not to mention Nagorno Karabach. Not just Gambia. And there is more hardship elsewhere, particularly Sri Lanka and Mogadishu.

Now about the pictures of Slumdog, I understand you're anxious to see them but I must ask for your patience and understanding. Even though it is not illegal for me to share them with you at any time, I have had time to reflect on the timing. The movie is the work product of other and I have been properly compensated for the inconvenience inured me. I also stand to gain personally from the value of the fi lming around my home. And even though I have shared this potential value to me, with the production crew, I think it wise to resist the temptations to unduly malign the marketing of their final work product even while the work is being developped. I am sure you will agree with me that that would be unconscionable. Therefore, I will separate the pictures according in my judgement to material affect to the production. Then I will share them with the production staff for their blessing to share with communities to which I belong to include Ellen and prospective buyers of my home. And my mother shared with me that you are only an honorary uncle on account of her relation with Touray Kunda folk, so I don't owe you jack. Now, REALLY go away. Just enjoy my updates and be happy. You're pissing me off about this self-righteous Dawa. And you're pissing Galleh off too. He just wouldn't say it. But I know he's not happy with your inordinate challenges of me. Until you produce Jaawula, you will not get much love from me. Nephew or no nephew. Later. Haruna.