Organizing for America
Haruna --

We know that historic change is always tough, and enacting clean energy legislation is no exception.

But, with your help, on Friday the House passed a historic energy bill -- a critical first step toward rebuilding our economy with good green jobs, reducing harmful pollution, and breaking our dependence on foreign oil.

Will you take a moment to thank your Represetative for voting 'yes' on the energy bill, and ask for continuing support when the bill comes up for a final vote?

Alternately, you may call your Representative to thank him or her.
Thank your representative for voting 'yes' on clean energy
please click here to find your representative's number.

This fight isn't over. As the bill goes to the Senate in the coming weeks, you'll play a critical role in showing our elected officials that their constituents are demanding a clean energy economy to build a strong future for our country. After decades of talk, now is our moment to make the change we fought so hard for a reality.

After you make your call, let us know how it went:

http://my.barackobama.com/energythankyou

Thank you,

Addisu

Addisu Demissie