Abdoukarim,
                        good job!. Your efforts and dedication to end terror in our dear mother land is no secret. Thank you all in UK .

Note: Plans are on the way to hold similar demonstrations in New York and Washington DC in few days to come. These Demonstrations are going to be organize by Amnesty-USA supported by Committee to Protect Journalists (CPJ), Movement Democracy and Development (MDD),  Refugee Defense Alliance Attorneys (RDA) and people of conscience  in an effort to show the whole the type of monster leading the Gambia.

People want these false charges against the 7 journalists drop, period.

Saihou