Kaybehtoh,
Lighten up men. I used to enjoy you at Posten. I think you're a great man.
Also we accept your introduction. That you are Kejau, now Kaybehtoh, from Posten. You are also from AfriKa, Gambia to be exact. And that you have a child of minor age. This is more than enough. My questions on this score were not the standard in introducing yourself to us. They were meant to encourage us to unfurl Ellen's red carpet for you and to inform us that we cando business with you. So even though most ofthe questions I asked of you were personal you have answered a good part of them. I now take this opportunity to join my coleagues of Ellen to Welcome you. We look forward to an enriching experience with you.

Now that you are one of us, I want to reveal to you that I do not have the power nor the influence to Delist you. But don't tell the other people who haven't introduced themselves yet like Hurrican and Mariama. ANd for those who contemplate leaving if only temporarily, you must be informed that you must re-introduce yourself when you return here. We like to maintain a colegial atmosphere here. I'm working on the influence part with Kukeh. If they drag their feet until I get the requisite influence, I'll delist them. I wanna try my hand at dictatorship. I wanna know why Yahya finds it intoxicating so.

On the remainder of your notes,
[I have met some of your prophets and hereby rest my case.] Kaybehtoh.

Ok the first thing you have to know is th at everythingis not Law at Ellen. So you do not have a case to rest or prosecute. What I want you to do, because you have met some of my prophets, is to share with s what you think of them. And if you had the opportunity, would you have them as your prophets? If not, why not.

[I am not continuing this debate anymore.] Kaybehtoh.

The second thing you must know, since you are now one of our esteem number here at Ellen, is that we DO NOT DEBATE HERE. We share ideas, experiences, and advice. When the occasion arises that we wish to debate a certain matter, we announce the topic of debate and we choose who among us will debate the topic. The rest become virtual spectators. The debate will have a determinate schedule for completion. Then we vote as to who won the debate. Then we choose the winning position as our community position to ACT ON.
So when you wish to debate an issue/matter, please feel free to suggest the topic to us and once approved, we will share the preferred debaters. You may or may not be part of the debating teams. That's how we do it here. We have a lot of things we are working on at the same time. For now these are the matters we are working on:

1. CHief Manneh Family support fund.
2. 1.00 challenge for SOS Children's Villages to be completed at www.sos-childrensvillages.org Donate online page.
3. Encourage the High court to discuss the contours of Sedition.
4. GESO. Check wit h Kukeh, Jabou, and Camara Laye for their website or go to the Bantaba site.
5. A coalescing of Opposition fortunes in Gambia. hare with your preferred party the urgency and some ideas toward that end. If you are independent of party, start your own party or pick one gaddamit.
6. My presidential advisory committee. I am considering contesting the Presidency of The Republic of Te Gambia, Pending Suntou's presentation of Jaawula here.
7. Harunasilo.
8. To search for a way to partner with our University host of Ellen for Value-life.
9. Mali's Operation HENNOIL against armed Islamists in their tripartite border with ALgeria and Niger.
10. Suspending Libya from the AU for signing a secret deal with Italy to deport African migrants to Libya to be enslaved.

[Delist me if you wish.] Kaybehtoh.

I will not delist you from our community of Ellen. And that is my final decision. Nonnegotiable and not open to revision.

[but call me my name, please] Kaybehtoh.

Yes Kaybehtoh unless you do not desire that one. It is only a nickname, a community moniker (I mean Ablie - Bilal, I don't wanna her it). If you desire another nickname, I encourage you to assist me come up with one.

[and I wish to avoid argumentation as adviced from daily hadith and thats my prerogative,] Kaybehtoh.

I don't know how to handle this Kaybehtoh. Let's try this: It is no one's wish to argue here on Ellen. That is why we all endeavour to state our ideas, experiences,20and advice in clear, succinct,and unambiguous terms. That is still not a guarantee to avoid some knucklehead like Evian wantin to argue those positions. In other words, we appreciate your wish to avoid argument but it may not be our purview whether that wish is granted or not. Like the other day; I just suggested Mali issue a land grant of about 100,000 hectares to Israel for the formation of Malisrael to relieve the pressures of natural growth settlements off Israel. And wouldn't you now it, Evian tried to strangle me because he perceived me to link that call with Operaton HENNOIL. You see what I mean? I generally do not wish harm. Before I forget, Galleh, I gifted Hon. Kemeseng Jammeh a copy of your book: Mandela's Other Children. I want to share with you that while reading it, the honourable erupted in uncontrollable glee and unbridled laughter. Laughter not due to amusement, but the exquisite delivery of incomprehensible criminality. I'm sure you can picture the Honourable writhing in reckless abandon. Now back to Kaybehtoh. What I was saying s that as in law, our desire to avoid argumentation is not guarantee to be accorded that wish. And that all of us here at Ellen would rather not argue. Sometimes however, argument can present opportunities for further clarity and or enseignment. It is indeed part of life's many calculuses. Not to worry. I will try to deflect argument spurned by other when I perceive such for you. I encourage our other coleagues here to be on the lookout for=2 0potential argument coming Kaybehtoh's way. I would impress upon you though that you are not presently engaged in argument over Shayateen. At least not with yours truly. I did not perceive you to be. And I think I am the one at the receiving end of the prospective argument. You expressed a certain disdain at my notes but I am yet to understand the reason for the disdain. Erstwhile it would appear for now. I want to assure you that I cannot be a threat to your religion/s or prophet/s. I encourage you to consider some of my prophets for adoption.

[as it is yours to worship who you please,] Kaybehtoh.

I worship God, othewise calleh Allah, Yahweh, Most high, etcetera. I encourage you to worship the sae God as long as you reside here on Earth. We may not be welcome on the other planets and we may not desire to worship their God/s.

[but with due respect to the rest of us Muslings and Christians, etc.] Kaybehtoh.

I do not understand the mmediate above. What would you like me to do for Christians and or Muslings? I like the way both worship God/Allah. I have my own method of worshipping Allah ad I am in the process of standardizing that. I will share it with you in due course. It isthe regime of kalistenics for the dawn and dusk prayers that I am working on now. Then I will go on to Harunasilo holidays to observe and how. A good part of my religion concerns the environment and nature. However I am not a naturalist as thatterm has been defi ned. My religion is called Harunasilo. And as you adised, Lakum silakum, Walyasilo. I'm done for now Kaybehtoh. I will keep quiet and listen to you so it doesn't bear on argumentation. Haruna. MQJGD. Darbo. Al Mutawakkil.