Demba, please accept my sympathy on the passing of  Musa.  May his soul rest in perfect peace.

GROWING OLD IS MANDATORY; BECOMING WISE IS OPTIONAL.

--- On Mon, 7/13/09, Demba Baldeh <[log in to unmask]> wrote:

From: Demba Baldeh <[log in to unmask]>
Subject: Obituary
To: [log in to unmask]
Date: Monday, July 13, 2009, 10:54 AM

We regret to announce the passing of our Dear Father, Uncle and Brother MUSA JAWO of Kuntaur Fula Kunda. This sad news occured today Monday July 13, 2009. Uncle Musa went to Armitage High School and worked for the Gambia Corperative Union for several years. He was in his late 60s and passed away peacefully at his home in Kuntaur. This sad news is extended to all friends and family who in one way or another came to know him or his family.

Uncle Musa was indeed a very private and humble man... we will miss him dearly.... May his soul rest in peace! Amin

Demba & Family Seattle, WA.

On behalf of the Baldeh and Jawo family of Kuntaur...