Kali Mercier Individuals at Risk Campaiger for Amnesty International UK and other Gambian Elders in London will Attend. The  address and direction is below:-

21 Leonard Day House
Athlone street London NW5 4LN

Kentish Town Tube...cross road....left to Macdonalds..right on Holmes rd...which leads to Athlone street.The very start of Athlone street is railway bridge..walk underneath the bridge and the first small estate house  on your left is my dwelling.There is a gate and intercom...Punch in 21 and the bell sign and i will let you in.

Time:- 12.30 onwards
Agenda:- 21 st July 2009 Demonstration at Gambia High Commission in London and other business

Any difficulties call my land line 0207 4821057 or mobile 077 685 13929.

All are welcome!