From: Y Jallow <[log in to unmask]>
To: [log in to unmask]
Sent: Wed, Jul 22, 2009 9:51 am
Subject: Re: Brasscheck TV: Inside the military-medical complex

Thanks for sharing Sister Jabou. I like the video. It is case, truly!

On a general debating angle, a friend of mine used to define AIDS jokingly as “American ideology of Discouraging S**” Unlike him, I honestly believe the killer-disease is out there. I do not know what name was given to it before it was named Aids, but I firmly believe the disease has been in existence longer than we are taught of its traces.  The case for humans sleeping with monkeys is just a shame to its trace. How about those who ate it? I cannot stand some documentaries that blame Africa for the disease . I think that the “dark continent” suffered a lot of unfair bruises from some educationists. I also believe that the disease can be transmitted through unprotected intercourse, unsterilized metals, etc…

It is obvious MMB Jammeh (Medical Myth B..) was looking for fame and attention when he stole herbal secretes from traditionalists and claimed that he discovered the cure to the pandemic disease. What happened to it all of a sudden? How can you prepare a “banana” meal feeding to some sick and hungry, rubbing them with some stinky “fluids” and saying you cured Aids? I think this was the biggest joke of our century.

Kind regards,
yj