Laye, I have no clue what you're talking about. And who are you for Suntou for Suntou to give facts to? Go look for the facts gaddamit. We aint got time for this PDOIS/Halifa stuff. Haruna.

-----Original Message-----
From: A Jallow <[log in to unmask]>
To: [log in to unmask]
Sent: Wed, Jul 29, 2009 4:31 am
Subject: Re: Suntu Please Clarify This Statement

Haruna:

A grown man ran into a crowd with his pants down, you ran up to him pulled his pants up and start announcing to everyone that this grown man actually had his pants up. That no one saw flapping butt cheeks! You start convincing yourself and everyone else that the man had his pants on! Keep on with your deceit my friend. This is to put it nicely, I had some more colorful adjectives to use but my calmer self prevailed today, than God.

Suntu:

You declared here on G-L that "there are many ways to skin a goat..." So presenting yourself as resident ulamaa/imam/ustaaz or whatever while sullying the characters of fellow beings is the ultimate hypocrisy! And who the hell is that one-eyed prairie dog calling himself a "nemesis?"
You thanked me for the query but where are the facts I asked for?

-Laye