After our emergency meeting today, which was convene by our president to assist in any way we can for the funeral arrangement of the late Nyanya Bah who passed away last week in London.
The extended family of the deceased person, sister Fatou Ceesay informed us that, the funeral prayer will be held in London Whitechapel central Mosque at 13.30pm Tuesday. Any Gambian in that London area who wish to attend can do so. Islamically Attending funeral is a duty upon us all.
As for the fund raising issue, Fatou Ceesay stated that her Aunt's funeral arrangement was done by her former employer back in the Gambia. She went on to say, no fund raising is necessary, she thank everyone for the kind gesture. However a small assistance was accorded to the extended family.
The late Nyanya Bah is said to be the wife of AKi Bayo.
May her soul rest in eternal peace.
Amen
Suntou Touray