Mams, you have said a mouthful here but I want you to go through it with me. Your friend Haruna. Not Haruiner. I acknowledge that you do not really want to call me Haruiner any longer, reason why you mentioned it at the end and not at the beginning as you always did. I thank you for that consideration toward your?full rehabilitation. Now then:

[-----Original Message-----? From: Edie Sidibeh [log in to unmask] To: [log in to unmask]
Sent: Wed, Aug 19, 2009 1:56 pm? Subject: Re: Perfect society

A general perfected society:- should be a society in which, people are caring for each other understand each other and ready to assist if needed, A society which people think before they speak, a society in which people desist from using or calling others with annoying words such as Idiots, ignorant, dick heads etc even if they are such a being. A perfect society should be free from egoistic, selfishness, ignorance character like myself. A society whereby no condition is permanent but everyone is responsible for your own actions and therefore, the consequence thereafter.] Mams - definition of his perfect society.

Mams, there are a few things in this definition of?"your" perfect society that I want you to review. The?perfection you describe above, though admirable to an extent, cannot come from a society of humans. This is because a society of humans have created adjectives from their daily occupations. That is what characterizes humanity itself. In other words they have the presence of mind to describe their activities and emotions and to pass such literature?onto their progeny.?Firstly, among the words "a society in which people desist from using or calling others with annoying words such as Idiots, ignorant, dick heads etc even if they are such a being."?Dick-head is the incomprehensible. It is not a word and it lacks value as adjective. So assuming you and I remove Dick-head from your definition, the other two words are perfectly?intelligible. They may be disdainful as to the beholder, but their absence from your society's repertoire of adjectives will much?malign your society. Many a crime is committed by the wayward idiot and the ignorant. And if you avoid using them to express your emotions and sentiments, you will have to introduce thought-police and witch-hunters in your society to fill the vacuum left by willfully omitting idiot and ignorant from your society's vocabulary. In essence, by your cockamayme touchy-feely dispensation, you here define an IMPERFECT?group or you describe your effort to render an otherwise reasonable society into an unrteasonable band of clueless morons. Let the people call each other idiots and ignoramuses, especially if you believe them to be. No need to fuck with that.?I'm only going through this because I love you Mams.

[To sum it all; A peaceful and lovely society with encouraging feature and happy atmosphere worth to be proud of taking part or be part of. I will be a proud footballer playing for Manchester united because their average winner powered their loses in the total matches played.] Mams. In cloud cuchoo land.

Mams, you long for an undiscernible band of listless morons. Please reconsider your blissful desires.

[self worth perfection:- However dangerous my actions might be, the more others tried to put me through the more I will continue to behave even more badly and uncontrollably instead of listening and co-operating because I always think I am beyond advices and therefore, perfect.] Mams.

Mams, you confuse yours truly. Thoroughly. Is this your definition of Self-worth or are you engaged in Garuwalleh again of?your perception of other's perception of self-worth??? How can you use the trials that others put you through to become unseemly and unsightly???? I knew you were a wad of butter in a kerchief melting all over the place, but you?bata get away from me. Do you not know that "However dangerous your actions"? readily connotes aversion of your fellow human being???? How can you sit here and tell us we should abandon our adjectives and in the same breath urge us to yield while you ravage your fellow human beings???? What kinda society are you looking for? It is not in Suomi I can tell you that right now. Do you not know there are Natural trials from plants and other animals??? That means even if you were the only human in SUomi and the world, you will constantly be put through trials. And then you wouldn't be able to share your emotions with your own kind. Or are you telling me you will have to learn Plant-speak and animal-speak. What makes you think they want you around enough to teach you their languages? And you want to tell them to drop some of their adjectives. What is wrong with yew Mams???

[I am your friend, therefore you should not be a friend to my so called enemy, you are my wife or husband therefore, you should not have other friends.] Mams.

Unawares, you have just eliminated prospects for conflict resolution in your society. Lord-a-mercy on you. I wouldn't wanna be in your "perfect" "society".

[Now you asked how am I going to cater for that that kind of perfect society?] Mams.

No. I never asked you any such. I asked you to identify your?perfect society first and after you discern what you want, figure out how you can contribute toward that yield for you. These are two different understandings. And the reason I asked you was because you had brought us perceptions of others as to their perfect society then you share with us that is impossible. I had no clue what you were talking about.

I had anticipated you to be sober when you define your perfect society but no, you had to?change another's society into a gang of listless morons to perfect it.

[I don't have that power because i am one of those imperfect humans besides,] Mams.

Well, there you go.

[If I do good to others other will never do good to me] Mams.

How do you know that???? I can tell you when you tell other to abandon his/her adjectives and consider yourself doing good?to them, you'd be lucky to come out alive.

[like wise if I help others. Haruna will call me Mams] Mams.

Hey Mams, you remmember how I came to call you Mams???? It was on the heels of a sentimental story you shared with us about being whipped by a certain teacher. You figured out why the teacher was whipping you and you bettered yourself if only to avoid whipping. It was my acknowledgement of your acumen that I called you Mams, in honour of a?certain tree whose spiritual powers you were in awe of. You liked the name Mams. You never abhorred it then. So we are now certain?Mams is honourable and you liked it. Correct???

[but If I call him Haruiner he does not like it] Mams.

Now can you not think of a better name for yours truly, if only to return the favour and thereby "do good to Haruna"? Why would you accord me the label of?Ruiner when I accorded you honour and respect prior? Do you see how your sermons of perfect this and perfect that ring hollow???? You're like friggin Jabou Joh.

[how can I cater for a perfect society with these kinds of reactions?] Mams.

How does this have to do with you yielding yourself value Mams? And I'm not even in your "perfect" "society"??

[blessed you Haruinerselo. Edi representing Haruiner's] Mams.

Mams, you need to reconsider your entire life or you risk becoming incorrigible like Yahya.

Haruna.