Mams, you're the funniest man on this Ellen. I am waiting or Saidy to get to your, Olfactor's, Rene's, Laye's, Bilal's, and Evian's notes. Not to speak of Suntou's, DUkureh's, Galleh's, Ginny's, JDAM Wandifaa's, and Kukeh If he thinks he enjoys me, you're gonna kill the man.

Anyway, Mams, I see you like to talk. You don't look like it but you do. Let us recap how tis here conversation began:

You shared with us how Mbaranbiringbiring defines "Perfect Society". You declared that you cannot attain that perfect society.
Well I tought you had enormous value and that you can attain whatever you desire. So I encouraged you to define YOUR "perfect society" so I can work with you to attain it for yourself. You shared your definition with us and in trying make it achievable for you I encouraged you to reconsider your pre-disposition to ban certain adjectives like "idiot" and "Ignoramus" from the rich ocabulary of your society otherwise you will have to seek donations to establish a Thought Police unit within your NIA. In that note where you defined your perfect society, you veered ever so slightly into reassuring me, yours truly, why you insult me by calling me Haruiner. UNPROVOKED. You declared that it were bcause I called you Mams without your permission and that is why you called me Haruiner. In your perfect society, have you made room for preciation and graciousness and have you made room to encourageme ts of members who do good or accord their fellows honour??????????

I also want to bring your attention to your own signature in this note: "Be blessed Edi representing Mams". Does this indicate that you are not aversed by the nickname Mams????? Or are you frolicking on the Fjords again??????

Further, you enquired: "Besides, how did you came to the conclusion that I like the name Mams?". I was reassured of this conclusion when you had not complained of Mams for the last two months.

Then you declared: "having a story regarding Mamakoto shouldn't warrant the name on me or should it?" to which I inorm you that it is not your purview what others call you. Unless of course they slander you or commit Libel against you.

Then you explained to us that: "The ruiner was in connection to your christening of others" Mams.
and I think you are meddling in others' business. Who died and made you chief you big black Mandingo? Fuck around and key yoursef.

[by ruining their names] Mams.

How do you know I am ruining their names Mams? You saw Evian was clamouring for the name Bilal to exchange for Evian. And he suggested good reason why that should be. The prohleng was it was outta my hands by then and I did not want to start an unnecessary fight at Ellen. So I encouraged Evian to negotiate with Bilal in a civilized manner. That as when he departed for Nzerekore, never to arrive at that destination.

And you continue: "and wanted them to accept it and they do without complaining." Mams.

How do you know I wanted them to accept the honours or not? and if they accept them without complaining and without any coercion from yours truly, where is the aversion then that inured me Haruiner from You Mams??? I am very pleased with you right about now.

[What is the different between Idiot and ruining?] Mams.

The two words are spelt differently. Idiot is a perception of you by other. It is a comprehensive compound adjective.
To ruining is a dynamic adverb and unless you wish to lie or slander, you will share what had been ruined. en train d'etre ruiner!

[if idiot is intelligible why shouldn't Raining be?] Mams.
Raining is intelligible and good. Ruining is intelligible also. When used properly, it is ok. However, for someone seeking a "perfect society" slander and libel are counter productive. They indicate a lazy brain. Dick-head was what I said was UN-Intelligible banter.

[when ruining is more polite that idiot.] Mams.

How is accusing other of ruining more polite than calling him or her an idiot and an ignoramus Mams??????? An idiot can ruin something unawares. Ruining therefore is more debilitating than being a listless idiot or moron in the heirarchies of the English Language. WHy don't you speak Sererr if that's what you're more comfortable with Mams???? Don't ry to change our English for us.

[Lets go forward my brother.] Mams.

Forward where you idiot???? And with whom??? And don't you dare get angry with yours truly.

Now then about your perfect society, and this time try to stick with the issue at hand. No left turns.
You defined your perfect society for us and you tried to eliminate some words from that society's vocabulary. Then you shared with us at the end that even with the purging, you will not be able to attain your desired society on account of the fact that you are imperfect. Well that is the exact reason why you seek a20more desirably "Perfect Society". Because you are admittedly imperfect. SO I think you'r quitting unnecessarily when I know you have it within you to achiee anything you put your mind to, Suomi or no Suomi. Let me know if you still desire your perfect society sans bannng any words from their rich vocabulary. I vill show you how to get there. Wthout me.

Haruna. You know I love you don't you Mams????