One have to appreciate the interview by Pa Mbye of Ousainou. Darboe it seems is willing to engage the media but for whatever reason was slow to utter some very significant statements.

http://www.freedomnewspaper.com/Homepage/tabid/36/mid/367/newsid367/4478/Breaking-NewsThe-Big-Interview-Gambias-Opposition-Leader-Tough-On-Jammeh/Default.aspx

This is a welcome initiative. Pa Nderry did well. I hope the interview dwell more on the ways to strategise voters participation in Gambian politics. without them, all the talks, the rallies will bear little fruit.
I would although wish to see the freedom editor squeeze Darbo more on opposition unity and how to overcome the love lost and individualist me me politics. Darbo has demonstrated an awareness of the flaws with Gambian politics, which is only the beginning. The real obstacle is how to design ways in overcoming those impediments.
Darbo should also engage the UDP media wing more on dialoqu-ing with all interest parties in the Gambian political landscape.
The age limit aspect was well answered, now it is hope that, term limits aspect comes into the discussion. If the constitution can limit the age of Gambians, why then did it left out the term limit which is much more important?
Darbo also made clear the strategy of UDP in terms of the candidate to contest as leader. This is a significant information. Thanks Nderry for the chance to hear more from Ousainou
Suntou