Date: Thu, 3 Sep 2009 05:22:56 +0200
From: [log in to unmask]
Subject: Baby Boy
To: [log in to unmask]

Dear All
I wish to inform you all that my wife gave birth to
a bouncing baby boy yesterday. Both mum and child
are healthy and in good shape.

Matarr

With Windows Live, you can organize, edit, and share your photos. 、、、、、、、、、、、、、、、、、、、、、、、、、、、、、、、、、、、、、、、、、、、、、、、、、、、、、、、、、、 To unsubscribe/subscribe or view archives of postings, go to the Gambia-L Web interface at: http://listserv.icors.org/archives/gambia-l.html To Search in the Gambia-L archives, go to: http://listserv.icors.org/SCRIPTS/WA-ICORS.EXE?S1=gambia-l To contact the List Management, please send an e-mail to: [log in to unmask] 、、、、、、、、、、、、、、、、、、、、、、、、、、、、、、、、、、、、、、、、、、、、、、、、、、、、、、、、、、

Hotmail® is up to 70% faster. Now good news travels really fast. Try it now.