Haruna,
Thanks for the complements. I am glad that you finally figured out my ID I was just messing with nakebba. I keenly followed your informative and educative postings. Thanks brother Ron.

Sent via BlackBerry by AT&T

From: Haruna Darbo <[log in to unmask]>
Date: Thu, 3 Sep 2009 11:54:05 -0400
To: <[log in to unmask]>
Subject: Re: (Part 2) of the UDP Secretary General and Party Leader Interview:

Thanx Saihou for sharing. Nderry does a good Job interviewing. After you get over the initial cardiac arrest for breaking News. You gotta love that guy. I meant to tell him someone tried to use his email address to quiz me about membership in the GMC party. Tell him to be careful of identity thieves. I thought it was Dramane fronting as Nderry for a minute. Allez!! Haruna.