I'll check it out Nderry but I'm sure there's an entertainment/occupation component in there.?Don't get unduly bogged down in insignificance. Haruna.?

-----Original Message-----
From: [log in to unmask]
To: [log in to unmask]
Sent: Fri, Sep 11, 2009 3:15 pm
Subject: Re: In catching up with Maafanta

Ron,
You need to check it out. Get back with me. Thanks.
Sent via BlackBerry by AT&T

From: Haruna Darbo
Date: Fri, 11 Sep 2009 15:12:34 -0400
To: <[log in to unmask]>

Nderry,

?

I haven't had time to visit Maafanta on this Attaya melee. I probably cannot comment on other's gamy. Beware the thought police and those who desire to legislate others' gammies. Harunasilo does not legislate on gammies, only human unions, slavery, the ware of orphans, widowers, and spinsters. Bachelors are on their own until they obtain guidance from DaarManso and teir environmental considerations. I shall visit Maafanta tomorrow. Wonder how Tiger is doing?? He was at -3 when I last saw him. Haruna.