http://www.gainako.com/news/news/2009/09/09/gpu-president-ndey-tapha-sossehs-home-vandalized-in-broad-day-light.html

Folks,

News coming from home indicated that Ndey's home was vandalized.

I am sure it is tough for her to be going through all these troubles. An Arab friend of mine once said to me "troubles don't come in one." He was right, especially the case for our dear sister, Ndey.

I comdemn the act in the highest wording and I hope the cowards will be apprehended and brought to justice.

yj

There is no god but Allah (SWT) and Muhammad (SAW) is His messenger. Fear and Worship only Allah alone!