From: Edie Sidibeh <[log in to unmask]>
To: [log in to unmask]
Sent: Tue, Sep 8, 2009 5:26 am
Subject: Re: Mams I know you're in there. Open up.

I am here my dear lovely brother just bu sy in addition; having flue and headache for the last week reducing the power of my prophecy he-he do not get funny here I already knew I am an idiot, but I will soon catch up with others regards Edi representing (Haruna's Bakau Mamakoto) Besides I don't tell you I need to disguise my name, what's wrong with you? damn-it.