Date: Tue, 22 Sep 2009 00:42:45 -0400
From: [log in to unmask]
Subject: Re: Citizens For Active Participation In Our Democracy / JC/Haruna
To: [log in to unmask]

Juan C,

As my friend Lantos (AGUH) quips, I don Bayi it on the Baldehs.

As regards the generous offer to test-advertise for The GDP, I very much appreciate the thought. Thank you Yero. I regret to say that The GDP cannot afford advertisement at the present time. Any publicity is afforded us au gratis by those organisations who believe in what The GDP is about and can afford the generousity. I understand Gainako is young and a for-profit enterprise, and therefore may not be in a position to accord us such generousities at the present time. I urge you to allow me to take your offer into advisement until at such time as The GDP can afford an advertisement budget. Haruna for The GDP).

Hell yeah I wanna hear Sukuro's story. I know she loves me more than she lets on. I have first hand proof of that. As far as humanitarian. Let's just say I wanna hear the story first. This is a woman who threatened to strangle yours truly two years ago. Now I don't know about yew, but I wouldn't put her in charge of the Gambia Zoo. Allez!!! Whaddo-we want? Sukuro's story. WHen do we want it?? NOW. Haruna. Suntou, fatal sa nopah yu rey-yi.