From: Kejau Touray <[log in to unmask]>
Subject: Re: BBC Umru Fofana's reply to Ousainou Darboe's reaction
To: [log in to unmask]
Date: Saturday, 26 September, 2009, 9:51 AM

Thanks Karim,

Umaro calling his heavily prejudiced interviews as research, is ridiculous at least. He does not even care or bother to know who the PDOIS party leader is, or talk to Sidia Jatta. This Fofana guy came to Banjul with a predetermined mindset that we Gambians are not capable of establishing or sustaining democracy! As his reference to Jawara and Jammeh's 'hegemonies'.
Constructive criticism are welcomed but not ill research, fact ignoring, opinionated half truths.