From: Y Jallow <[log in to unmask]>
Subject: Re: Gen. Tamba Arrested: Gainako Vs. Alieu Sanneh
To: [log in to unmask]
Date: Tuesday, 13 October, 2009, 7:05 AM

http://www.thegambiaecho.com/Homepage/tabid/36/articleType/ArticleView/articleId/1157/Default.aspx

Bro. Haruna & Pa,

Anyways, thank you all for the debate. I think if it is mild, it is worth engaging in healthy debates.

First to clarify, I think Pa is confusing Alieu Darboe with this Alieu Sanneh. Alieu Darboe from the University of the Gambia I knew as one person who won't engage in such dishonesty.

It is funny how people would think they are hidden, but they will always fail to cover their foot-tracks.

I found this article, author claiming to be in Minnesota. It now begs the question: is Alieu Sanneh in Minnesota as he alleged on the Gambia Echo on his article above written a while back? If he is in Minnesota, obviously he is using a pseudo name, and in this case settling scores for Senegambia as noted in his debate.

See it is as Lincoln put it one time, and to paraphrase, you can fool the people sometimes and not all the times. This is seemingly a trend. What stands out very clear though, history will always judge the truth from falsehood. I think this culture of false pretense and jealousy must stop if a nation and its people are to progress.

Let us go, and time will tell. We saw how Fatou Jaw Manneh was humuliated....and Baba Galleh regarding the GPU, etc...Let us all start connecting the dots.

Anyways, let us move on...and I will sit on my suspicion...and I will take my next step.

Later,
yj

There is no god but Allah (SWT) and Muhammad (SAW) is His messenger. Fear and Worship only Allah alone!