William J. Clinton Foundation
Haruna,

In our emails to you, we've kept you updated on the severity of the HIV/AIDS epidemic. We've shared some staggering statistics. We've also presented inspiring stories about the people whose lives are being transformed through the Clinton Foundation's work.

On World AIDS Day -- Tuesday, December 1 -- we'd like to provide you with much more than an email update. You're invited to a special event featuring President Clinton who will discuss the current AIDS crisis and the progress we've made.

The event -- hosted by the Clinton Foundation and the International Center for AIDS Care and Treatment Programs (ICAP) at Columbia University's Mailman School of Public Health -- begins at 12:15 p.m. EST on Tuesday in New York City.

Seats are free but limited. To attend the event, please RSVP here.

Please note: Admission tickets are granted on "first come, first served" basis. We will email you on Monday, November 30, to let you know if you have a ticket. The email will serve as your admission ticket. Doors open at noon.

Unable to attend? You can join right from your own computer. Register here. On Tuesday morning, December 1, we will send you instructions on how to watch the live webcast.

If you sign up, you could be one of three people to receive a signed copy of Bill Clinton's memoir, My Life, as well as tea produced by farmers we work with in Rwanda.

We invite you to submit questions about the HIV/AIDS epidemic to President Clinton and the other panelists. Questions are due Sunday, November 29 -- click here to submit a question.

World AIDS Day has special importance to us because of our longtime commitment to turning the tide on this deadly disease. Thanks to the support of individuals like you, we're supporting HIV/AIDS treatment for 220,000 children, in partnership with UNITAID. And we've been able to give more than 2 million people access to lifesaving HIV/AIDS medicines.

Please join us in commemorating World AIDS Day by participating in this special event with President Clinton, hosted by the Clinton Foundation and ICAP.

Sincerely,

The William J. Clinton Foundation