My sincere condolences to the Nyang family for this sad news.
May Awa's soul rest in perfect peace.
Oko Drammeh & Family

--- On Tue, 1/12/10, Tejan Nyang <[log in to unmask]> wrote:

From: Tejan Nyang <[log in to unmask]>
Subject: OBITUARY ANNOUNCEMENT OF OUR DEAR SISTER AWA NYANG OF NORWAY
To: [log in to unmask]
Date: Tuesday, January 12, 2010, 4:56 AM

Dear All,
Regret to announce the sudden death of my dearest sister Awa Nyang which sad event occurred yesterday in Oslo,Norway.Awa was everything to me and i was every thing to her. She was my best cousin and at the same time my dearest sister.May ALLAH grant her a passage to heaven. Amen. Funeral arrangements will be announce later
Chi Jamma ,
Bro Sheikh TEJAN Nyang

いいいいいいいいいいいいいいいいいいいいいいいいいいいいい