Thanks Suntou,

for this positive message. Sunu Gambia!

----- Original Message -----
From: [log in to unmask] href="mailto:[log in to unmask]">suntou touray
To: [log in to unmask] href="mailto:[log in to unmask]">[log in to unmask]
Sent: Wednesday, January 13, 2010 10:21 AM
Subject: UDP Serrekunda Meeting Video, the meeting that cause the brave Femi Peters to be Arrested. Forward w

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lwaQxogVrgM

Classic Ousainou addressing key issues on the problems of the Gambia. Ousainou bravely touched on the government's donation to Taiwan, and the hypocritcial dishing of cash to certian people at the expense of others.

I recommend this video. Forward with the UDP. We are willing to work with NDAM, NRP and PDOIS.
Suntou