Suntou, if you wish to work with Uwaa (Uwaa is NDAM and NDAM is Uwaa), then you must by force work with the PPP and I must also bravely and forcefully insist that you work with the GDP.  Yes, Henry is a Gambian and an ally.  What, you isolating him because he Christian?

Yes, Ousainou did mention the donation to Taiwan and the corrupting of Ebo Townies, but that is just a start.  He needs to repeat that message more from Barra to Basse.  You from Alumhare, right?  If so, I will personally tell Darboe to cover your compound limits if that is the last bastion of Gambian domicile before a violation of Senegal's territory is recognized.  You seem to live so close to the border, might Suntou be a Senegalese?  Before you begin to represent the UDP, we need to vouch for your citizenship, not a copy, but the one with the blue ink and the thumb print.

I also like the way Ousainou said the UDP will seek a permit for their next rally, however, they will hold a rally with or without a permit.  However, that did not come to pass and Basankabu Jammeh rejoiced in victory, momentarily.  The UDP should exercise their right to peaceful assembly with or without a permit, and no, Sembo, I am not trying to Kill Ousainou.  You see, it is not that hard to begin the demystification of Yaya.  The opposition has a truck load of criminal and financial impropriety on Basankabu, they need to bravely talk about it and that is what Gambians expect them to do - call the thief and criminal out.  See, you can act normal when you do not intend to play the fool. So, stay sane Toe Naa!

Joe

Date: Wed, 13 Jan 2010 10:21:15 +0000
From: [log in to unmask]
Subject: UDP Serrekunda Meeting Video, the meeting that cause the brave Femi Peters to be Arrested. Forward w
To: [log in to unmask]

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lwaQxogVrgM

Classic Ousainou addressing key issues on the problems of the Gambia. Ousainou bravely touched on the government's donation to Taiwan, and the hypocritcial dishing of cash to certian people at the expense of others.

I recommend this video. Forward with the UDP. We are willing to work with NDAM, NRP and PDOIS.