Some more inspirations. Off to learn about Turkey's inspiration.

We thank the people of Israel for the work they do all over the world for humanity.
Haruna.

http://www.youtube.com/user/idfnadesk#p/a/u/1/HerPTkkiqp0
http://www.youtube.com/user/idfnadesk#p/a/u/2/oSsCBuBVzQw
http://idfspokesperson.com/2010/01/16/first-pictures-of-idf-aid-delegation-in-haiti-16-jan-2009/
http://pdm.medicine.wisc.edu/Volume_20/issue_2/bar-dayan.pdf

In a message dated 1/18/2010 1:47:35 A.M. Eastern Standard Time, [log in to unmask] writes:
clairvoyance and relief in your misunderstandings with your Palestinian neighbors. I am convinced that when the dust settles and when DaarManso dispenses with the gratuitous hate by meddlers, the two peoples will see eye to eye. We are afforded inspirations everyday. I notice it even when other may be blinded to it. Khaim.

Haruna.