Haruna,
The Gambia-L had been configured to filter all attachments due to the
risk of new viruses being sent with mails un-intentionally.

Not everyone has an updated antivirus installed and allowing attachments
will only put Gambia-L members at risk of getting viruses sent form
members with compromised computers.

Perhaps you should consider sending the URL of stories if you think there
is a photo you want members to see.

regards,
Momodou Camara
PS: Note that I am no List manager and therefore I am not speaking on
behalf of BambaLaye and Co. but just as a concerned member.

いいいいいいいいいいいいいいいいいいいいいいいいいいいいい

いいいいいいいいいいいいいいいいいいいいいいいいいいいいい