Suntou, I just got to thinking; this here dream of Galleh's. It could be the musings of an expectant mother who finally gives birth. You see how DaarManso works in mysterious ways??? I mean you asking yours truly for baby news. Galleh may have been telegraphing our Bubacarr's musings. Whaddoyou think? With Galleh you never know what you gonh git!!!
Haruna.