From: Haruna Darbo <[log in to unmask]>
Subject: Re: Dream Girl.....
To: [log in to unmask]
Date: Saturday, January 23, 2010, 10:17 AM

I agree brother Oko. Without poetry, we would already have had wwIII, iv, v, vi, and perhaps vii. Our brother Suntou is only appreciating a narrow construct of poetry and he doesn't know yet that his religion is the highest form of poetry manking has ever dreamed of. Jaawula my foot. Even that Jaawula, I know brother Oko you don't know about this, but I found out that Jaawula is stuff of legends. And you know poetry is the vehicle of legendary expression. I'm waiting for the day we have to jail this Suntou here at Ellen, no-one's gonna bail him out. So brother Oko I want you to help me expedite our Demba's freedom so we can lock this cat up and throw away the key. Please don't tell me you don't know who exactly Demba is. Are you in the Fjords too???

Haruna. I'll visit sotokoto. It must be a veritable site of wisdom. I'll let you know what my impressions are. May DaarManso bless you and your family brother Oko. You too Suntou. Ehhh. Mams can't you see I'm busy right now.? I know why you're quiet these days. Cos we got a fundraising going on. WHat happened to Ron, Richard, Ruth, and William? Tell them we got a fundraising going on here. See what they tell you. WE DONT DO FUNDRAISINGS. BECAUSE WE ARE ALL MASTERS OF OUR OWN. They're probably under the influence again. Hashish.