Brother Haruna

It's good to hear from you too brother

I meant no offence in that posting; so please accept my appologies, if i had sounded a bit belligerent.
I agree with you that all parties should train their enormous energies on building alliances and pursuing
the goals of the alliances inter-alia rather than go at each other in futile banter. And whatever alliances
we form should have as goal to win the 2011 elections.

I think that is the most important point here. However, the notion of Grand Opposition regardless of the
context it had been conveyed, will sound reminiscent to the NADD project and we really don't need such
a project again.

The issue of going at each other is totally uncalled for, however in politics such things are inevitable. The
reaction by the UDP UK was a rejoinder to correct certain misrepresentations of Halifa. However, the reaction
had been taken out of context to mean a barshing of Halifa. No that is not what it meant, it is only meant
what i stated without any malice intended. Our corrections, i think will not only benefit our readership but
Halifa as well.

Therefore, the UDP UK ought to have been commended for its efforts and not condemned. However, the issue
had been taken out of context, for political reason, which we would be lying if we say we had not forseen it, but
who cares. The truth most always be advocated.

Besides when such claims were submitted by Halifa the online media was almost in agreement with him; even
though they did not respresent the true picture. However, when we did the good thing to correct those
mispreps we are almost vilified as trying to create disvisions. That is really undeserving!

If we advocate for unity for our respective parties, we must also advocate for that unity to be based on the truth
and not misreps. Where one erred, we must be prepared to correct him or her without fear or favour. Or else we
shall have a unity akin to the one described by George Orwell; where all are equall but some are more equal!

Once again appologies for any offence.

Your brother

Yanks