Very valuable quote Sanyang. It is indeed because of the unpredictability
of life-stations that Dr. Mays is given to wonder thusly. Teach and train
them  anyway. The teacher's own intrinsic shortcomings may contribute to the
uncertainties in the pupil.

I hope AFIM's efforts in the decrees did not present irreversible damage to
 you Sanyang. I ask for forgiveness on his behalf for he may not be here
with us  to enlighten us on them. Valuable quote nevertheless.

Thank you Sanyang.
Haruna.

In a message dated 2/11/2010 5:01:49 P.M. Eastern Standard Time,