Muhammad,

Please accept my sincere condolences on the passing of your beloved son. May DaarManso keep and guide him. May DaarManso afford you strength and inspiration to accomplish on this earth what both you and he desire for mankind and your family. You now live the lives of the both of you. And that is a remarkable responsibility.

Take solace in the fact that DaarManso recalled him so early in order that he may prepare the heavens for you and the rest of the family.

Amen. Haruna.