Well hold-on a minute. People this is an attempt to coerce Galleh into a
concensus moratorium. Don't do it Galleh. This JDAM thinks he's smart. I
encourage the two of you (JDAM and Galleh) to at least hold until Demba is
tried  before yielding him bail. At Ellenecho, we like to try detainees in
detention  just like Yahya will have it for Mile II. JDAM is not only trying to
coerce you  Galleh, he is hedging against a potential deadlock of the two of
you by  appealing already to brother Yero's enormous sense of compassion.
Well he's not  fooling me. I encourage both you and Yero to ignore his
schemin. We have a good  number of fellow citizens for whom Demba has caused untold
anxieties and other  mental anguish to include the scorned lady-in-waiting.
We must allow Demba  to pay for these aversions of other. I can understand
if you wish to first  express your sympathy with Demba with your generous
gifting, but to issue a  moratorium at this juncture, you will be neglecting
the malignant potential of a  free-Demba. I'm just sayin'.

Haruna. Thank you JDAM for at least showing restraint and speaking with you
 gifting for now. I promise you Demba is being properly cared for. His cot
(mattress) has been transferred to the women's wing where we were one short
 but be rest assured the frame of the beds here are made of the softest
hardwoods  we could find in Sweden.

In a message dated 2/20/2010 2:12:45 P.M. Eastern Standard Time,