Pa Pierre,

You seem so confident about this I will err on the side of caution. I am
generally not one to be easily enticed by gimmickry but you saved me a lot of
 due-diligence I would have had to do. Very sad indeed if true. I don't
even want  to find out now if its true or not. Thanx for the headsup.
Haruna.

In a message dated 2/25/2010 4:40:50 P.M. Eastern Standard Time,