Men. This Oko is like Owens. A veritable reservoir of knowledge. Surely
this must not be allowed to lie eternally in incubation. I intend to do
something about that. Men. I'm impressed. And he says there's more. Mams, if
ever there was a good time to die, .....I'm red to NOT go.

Haruna.

In a message dated 2/28/2010 6:38:56 P.M. Eastern Standard Time,