Why are you still calling me Haruiner??? Nobody calls me Haruiner anymore.
Even Evian and Mams. You need to friggin get with the program. Soft tissues
my  foot. You better not let Evian hear you say such words. You are an
abomination.  To what I don't know. An abomination nonetheless.

Hey Olfactor, that tormented bit, I was just reminiscing this play about
"La vie tourmente de Sidiki Mboge". Sidiki lived in Dublin before moving on
to  prague and finally settling back home in ouelessebougou. He kept
complaining  about a certain food he was used to in Prague and how come they don't
have that  in ouelessebougou, and he had been a champion cook in Dublin
prior. The thought  drove him to commit suicide instead of just introducing the
food to  Ouelessebougou like only he can. I was just messing with you men.
And quit  complaining to us as long as you decide to voluntarily stay in the
BIG DINKO  (BDOIS) with Evian.

Haruna.

In a message dated 3/9/2010 3:20:34 A.M. Eastern Standard Time,