From: Haruna Darbo <[log in to unmask]>
To: [log in to unmask]
Sent: Wed, March 10, 2010 12:05:52 PM
Subject: Re: Sunday, Mar. 6th., 2010 Edition of Mali News. In this edition,

In this edition,

- Inauguration of the first of 10 Children's homes to be constructed by China as gift to Mali. 2 will be in Bamako and 1 in each of the other 8 regions of Mali. Long Live Sino-Malian partnership.

- ATT honours Salif Keita and his newest album "The Difference" which won awards in France.

- Attenuating Democracy's fortunes through Au-Pair Communities. France-Mali. Inspirational

- Developping Agricultural diversification in Mopti.

- Celebration of the emancipation of the Mali Woman. Former first lady Madame Ba Konare' assists.

- Ghana celebrates her 53rd Independence Anniversary in Mali. President ATT celebrates the epoch in Ghana with HE John Atta Mills

- Singer COumba Gawlo organises a concert in Dakar to raise funds for the reconstruction of Haiti.

- The minister of Culture celebrates in the cotton Festival of Daoulaba in Koulikoro.

- The International Ali Farka Toure Festival Dinner Gala. Mali is always celebrating something. They must be exceptionally happy people

- The first edition of the Tour De Mali cycling championship: Mali, Morocco, Senegal, Burkina Faso, France, Ivory Coast participating.

Please see the dispatch: http://thegdp.wordpress.com/ click on Mali TV ORTM

Haruna.