Indeed Bailo. I understand the US State Department's condemnation of
general European attitudes when it comes to religions other than Christianity. I
also understand the sentiment of the Swiss population vis-a-vis minarets.
Perhaps the difference between the two of us Bailo is that I do not have a
favourite religion while you choose to do battle for Islam. I understand
your  perspective. It would be nice if we can do battle for our religions
without  aversion to other's fundamental human rights. The adage goes: two wrongs
do not  ever make a right if your pursuit is right.

Thank you for pointing out the position of both sides on the minarets
issue. If I were interested enough in Swiss law and jurisprudence, I would
investigate the Swiss law banning minarets. It is one less matter to clog up my
already busy schedule. Besides Swiss Muslims could change that law were
they  interested enough in it.

Take care my friend. Don't let other's idiocy transmogrify you.
Haruna.

In a message dated 3/14/2010 4:45:59 P.M. Eastern Daylight Time,