Perimeters should read PARAMETERS.

On Mon, Mar 8, 2010 at 10:46 PM, Modou Mboge <[log in to unmask]> wrote:
LJD,

I hope you will not get bored or annoyed with me saying how marvelous and clear you are in elucidating your points in many a discussion on these forums.  As you insisted we need not hyperventilate on such personal issues such as grown consenting adults choosing to smooch with one and other in broad day light along Kairaba Avenue; whether it is two males, a male and female or two females.  As long as Gambia remains with its secular arrangments as per her constitution people should be allowed to live the life they chose as long as it is within the perimeters of the law.

 Live and let live! Let people be.  God knows best.

Thanks once again bro for your simplicity and clarity.

Best,

Mboge